Prof. Dr.med. Dr.med.dent. Dr.med.habil. Florian G. Draenert, M.D., D.D.S., Ph.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Certified specialist in implantology
GDC approved specialist in oral surgery in the United Kingdom (GDC #266980)
physician & dentist
Director of the D Implant Institute & Clinic
Tal 4, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Since 2015: Director of the D Implant Institute & Clinic, Tal 4, 80331 Munich, Germany.
- 2014: Rejection of three offerings to take the position as Director of the Clinic for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Helios Clinic Plauen, Helios Clinic Pforzheim, BG Clinic Murnau
- 2012-2015: Professor & Head of Department: Clinic for Oral & Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery, University of Marburg, Germany. Director: Prof.Dr.Dr. A. Neff.
- 2008-2012: Associate Professor & Consultant: Clinic for Oral & Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery, University of Mainz, Germany. Director: Prof.Dr.Dr. W. Wagner.
- 2011: board examination as specialty in Plastic Surgery
- 2010: PD (Privatdozent) – associate professor / Ph.D. and Dr.med.habil.
- 2007: board examination as Oral&Maxillofacial Surgeon, Munich, Germany
- 2002-2015: Mobile implantology in private practices and clinics
- 2002-2008: Residency: Clinic for Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Munich, D.
- 1998-2002: The Wilkerson Group/IBM Healthcare Consulting, Senior Consultant, London, UK Munich, D. strategic business consulting and value management, 24 projects.
- 1997-2002: D.M.D. at the University of Munich Medical School, Germany.
- 1997-2002 Dental Medical School, D: D.D.S. and Dr.med.dent. (magna cum laude)
- 1990-1997: M.D. at the University of Ulm Medical School, Germany. Including Dr.med. thesis (magna cum laude) in gene therapy
- 1990-1996 Medical School, University of Ulm, D: M.D. and Dr.med. (magna cum laude)
- 1977-1990: German equivalent to High School and year 1 & 2 of College: Diploma Abitur (Allgemeine Hochschulreife). Stuttgart, Neuwied, Aalen.
Other Qualifications: Certified implantologist, certified CBCT specialist, certified CRO/clinical study specialist physician for pharamceuticals and medical devices, S.O.R.G. – Free Flap Training, Groningen 2008
Scientific publications: more